Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Free Money for Blogging

  Has anyone ever tried Social Spark? It's a way to make money from blogging by linking you with advertisers. I'm fairly new to it and apparently my blog does not quite qualify yet. It looks like I just need to post more and then I'll be good to go. Of course, life gets in the way of posting more. If only I could be a stay at home mom and blog all day. "Be careful what you wish for!" That's what someone just said in my head. I wouldn't want to lose my job! Anyway, if anyone has any input on your Social Spark experiences, please let me know. If you'd like to sign up for a Social Spark account or get more info just click the link below!



Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

2 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

Sounds interesting. I'll be watching your blog to find out what you learn.

Charlotte Day said...

My best friend had been there, but she opts to avail the services of another site. She probably has been taking experiences from a lot companies online now. What do you think?