Sunday, March 18, 2012

Floppy Sun hat Video

 I've had quite a few questions on my floppy sun hat pattern. Instead of trying to explain some things, it would be easier to show you. So I decided to do a video and hopefully that will make everything clearer. It took a while to get this done, so my apologies to anyone who has been anticipating the posting of this video. I didn't realize how much work it takes to make a video.

  I had to turn the sound off because I had a lot of interruptions along the way. I'm sure you don't want to hear screaming kids and whatever else was going on in my house. Maybe you do, but I don't want you to. ;)

  I will also put the video in the post with the pattern. If you have any questions just leave a comment. I've never done a pattern video before so I hope everything is easy to see for everyone.


  Here is part one of the Floppy Sun Hat Video. 


and here is part 2.

No comments: