Friday, April 1, 2011

Where are they now?

  Doh!! I missed yesterday's post! I was doing so well, too.
I have big plans for today's actual post, hopefully I can pull through.
I'm going to try to catch up...

  So yesterday's topic asks "What happened to your __________?"  I have many unfinished projects and some that have been finished and worn out. My husband loves his beanies, he has one black one that looks like it's so old. Today I'll talk about a top I started to make last year. It started out real cute, but then I messed up on the bottom part. I added too many increases, because it was ruffling too much. When I ran out of yarn, I stopped to look at it and that's when I noticed it wasn't working. I had to rip it out so I put it away thinking that I would get back to it. If you look back at the pics of my stash you'll see it folded up in a basket. It still waits for me to get back to it. Maybe one day..

No comments: