Monday, February 21, 2011

Latest Headwear

Here are a couple new hats that I've made. One is for a customer and the other was for my husband, but I think I like it more than he does. He likes simpler styles, so I think it's too many colors for him. I got the pattern from Ravelry.com it's called Men's Jeff Cap. I used a solid color and a multicolored brown yarn. I actually ran out of the multicolor towards the end so I did the last round with two strands of the solid dark brown.




The other hat is another Newsboy Hat, this time in purple. I also made some matching earrings.


4 comments:

beatlesgirl said...

I really like these hats, I would like to make these hats. If you would like to share patterns that would be awwwwwwwwwesome. I'm a beginner and I'm having a hard time findin cool patterns. Thanks thanks thanks

daperfectmix said...

Hi Andie! Thanks for visiting my blog! My two favorite places to find crochet patterns is www.ravelry.com and www.crochetpatterncentral.com

Mindy said...

Great hats!

I like the solid brown trim on the man's hat, and the purple one is a great color!

Gorgeous work, as always!

Mimi said...

Cool hats! My son wanted me to make those kind of hats.