Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Crochet Jewelry

 Here are a couple earring and necklace sets that I finished and some more earrings.
 The last pair of earrings are made with sterling silver and pink glass beads. I still need a lot more practice with the wire working, but I think they came out pretty well for a beginner. What do you think? I have some more beads that I need to make into earrings so stay tuned. I'm in the process of stocking up my inventory for a fundraiser that I will be participating in. I only have a couple more weeks to get ready. This is my first time selling my creations in a public place, so I'm pretty excited.

7 comments:

lovestitch said...

Wow, so cute! The colors are beautiful!

Lilacanglia said...

adorable,
love the colours,
Hugs
Angie

Dee said...

Cute! The purple and white are wonderful.

LindaCrochets said...

The earings are lovely! I never thought of doing something like that.

daperfectmix said...

Thanks for the great comments!

Anonymous said...

You're sooo creative, & blessed to have such great "models"! Just FYI, there are some GREAT beads & tutorials & such, including about jewelry making with wire at www.firemountaingems.com. My daughter is a Marketing Assistant there, & they are the world's largest seller of gems & beads - Sorry for sounding like an advertisement, but I just thought you might like to check it out. Hugz, Gina in Oregon (Grinnypicker55@yahoo.com)

daperfectmix said...

Thanks, Gina! I have the Fire Mountain Gems catalog, but haven't made an order yet. There's just sooo much to choose from.