Saturday, October 16, 2010

Classy Mulberry Cloche


This classy cloche was crocheted with super soft Andes Alpaca yarn in Mulberry. I really like the color and how nice it feels.  Like the other cloche, the adornment is removable for a different look. The brim on this one didn't turn out like the last one. Maybe I should have written down the pattern. I have a hard time doing the same thing twice unless I take notes or something. I think it still came out nice. Which cloche do you like better, the mulberry or this one?

5 comments:

Kristine Mullen said...

Although I like them both, I'm thinking I like the other one better.

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

They are both so cute and well done...I like the brim on the mulberry one a wee bit better. Nicely done, clever woman.

Angry Asian said...

oh! both hats are gorgeous... it depends on the look you're going for, sophisticated or whimsical. did you create these patterns yourself, they're beautiful.

Dee said...

Oh, I love them both. But this puple one's wider brim and cool attachment make it my favorite. It has a funky vibe to it that you usually don't see in crochet.

You do such a good job with these hats.

Unknown said...

I'd really love to have this pattern! It's an adorable hat!