Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My week off.

Wouldn't it be great to have a whole week off from work? I could do so many things that I want to do, but don't usually have time for. I could finish projects. I could create new works of art and recreate old ones. Well, I had a week off, and it wasn't even close to great. I was home all last week, but I was so sick I couldn't do anything. I didn't even check on my blog! Strep throat is not fun! I had a fever for three days with chills and the shakes. It was horrible! When I finally started to feel better, I just wanted to clean and sanitize so no one else in the house would have to go through what I went through. I was wishing for a week off from work for a while, so the moral of the story is... Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it, and it might not be what you expected or even wanted after all.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Aww...not fun at all. I've had my share of wishing and getting something horrible. I think the moral is being very specific about what you wish for ;)
Take care...